Friday, May 17, 2013

it is so 2:05 on a friday afternoon...

it is so 2:05 on a friday afternoon.  i had a late night last night, alarm came too early this morning.  i'm ready to home, cuddle up with my dog, and hit the couch hard.

but, late night was worth it - i had a date :).  it went well.  in fact, dare i add a 'really' in there and say it went really well??  yes, i think i will.  it went really well.  stay tuned.

this last week has been somewhat random.  this asshole i went out with one time before the holidays called me out of the blue.  i got back from my run tuesday night to discover his missed call.  wtf?  my first instinct was the ignore the queef, but i was just dying to hear what the hell he could possibly have to say to me.  so, i called him back.  we shot the shit for a few minutes, and then he asked me about denver.  'was i still planning to move', he asked me.  i told him i wasn't, and he was curious because he is interviewing for a role that may move him to denver.  i mean, what would it matter if i were moving to denver?  at any rate, i did appreciate the clearing of the air, but that was just about it.  and so i was totally surprised last night when he texted me while i was enjoying a beer with my adorable chubby-cheeked date.  did he want to chit chat again?  geez.

i was on a con call yesterday with a group of people and as much as i was trying to pay attention to the content, the leader's nail biting minnesota accent was stealing my attention.  in fact, so thick i couldn't understand what she was saying a couple times.

as i'm listening to my ipod and a couple songs from twilight come on, i have decided that i'm going to order the twilight series on dvd so i can watch them whenever i want to.  and i'm not sorry about it.  in the least.  by the way - the new boy bears a striking resemblance to taylor lautner. 

it always gets so much colder in the office in the afternoon when the ac kicks into hihg gear or something.  it's as if there is a 2 o'clock cold front we're all doomed to suffer through.  it is so cold up here sometimes that my cube neighbor oftentimes has to put on her heavy coat that she actually keeps traipsed on the back of her chair.

i'm getting a little nervous about my marathon next month.  excited nervous, but still nervous.  this will be my first conquered 26.2 - i have been so damn ready to put that sticker on the back of my car.  i know a lot of people thing they're tacky or whatever, but i don't give a shit - i'm putting that damn thing on my red fit.

just thought of the yummy lips of the new boy.  hope i get to taste them again soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment